Subject: Re: [amos-list] Question!!
From: Arash Tavakoli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 21:58:15 +0200

From: Arash Tavakoli <[email-masked]>

>> The only bad point is that you loose the PCMCIA connector, but it is
>> possible to buy an adapter.
> 
> Nope, my CD-Rom uses the PCMCIA port via a "V" adapter..
> and she works fine... :)

My RBM TowerhawkII doesn't even need an adaptor:) (tho it IS unusually big:)

What we could really use would be an easy to open mac-ish tower... but that'd
probably cost too much anyway...

Regards
Arash T.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking to expand your world?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist has over 165,000 e-mail communities from which to choose!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html